The Student Room Group

My Boyfriend lives in the UK and his Birthdays soon

So my boyfriends birthday is coming up next week. Unfortunately I live away, however I still want to make his day special. He lives in Birmingham, I was wondering if there are any specific sites I could use to order a customised birthday set. I'm also thinking of ordering flowers from either bunches flower (I saw cute birthday sets) or prestige flowers. Does anyone have any other recommendations? maybe other sites that have cooler cuter stuff? He's not expecting me to do anything at all so I know he'll be very happy receiving whatever but I'm stressed I want it to be perfect so if anyone has a better idea please do share, thank you! :smile:
Reply 1
Awh that's very sweet! Personally I reccommend services such as Moonpig however, I am uncertain if they offer a flower service...

Sorry to not be much help haha :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Josh-B-10
Awh that's very sweet! Personally I reccommend services such as Moonpig however, I am uncertain if they offer a flower service...

Sorry to not be much help haha :redface:

I just checked it you, I absolutely loved it! There are so many selections, I think I'll order something from there. Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
So my boyfriends birthday is coming up next week. Unfortunately I live away, however I still want to make his day special. He lives in Birmingham, I was wondering if there are any specific sites I could use to order a customised birthday set. I'm also thinking of ordering flowers from either bunches flower (I saw cute birthday sets) or prestige flowers. Does anyone have any other recommendations? maybe other sites that have cooler cuter stuff? He's not expecting me to do anything at all so I know he'll be very happy receiving whatever but I'm stressed I want it to be perfect so if anyone has a better idea please do share, thank you! :smile:

It just crossed my mind, he lovessss anime. So if anyone knows anywhere I could get anime stuff, that would be wonderful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending