The Student Room Group

Annoyed with person popping up.

So, to start this of, when we were young, me and this other guy 'experimented' together, and this was a long while ago mind you. This is something that is considered a normal part of growing up and is something that I've genuinely forgotten about until recently.

Myself and this other guy have not been in contact for years at this point, maybe about 9 years. Recently, he has been reaching out to me in a variety of ways. He creates new accounts to message me, on a variety of platforms. The gist of it is that I'm comfortable with who I am now, and I've accepted that the past is past. He seems to think that we need to meet up and have sex as soon as possible. I've told him that I'm okay with that, BUT, I would want to have a little time to get to know him again - I would rather not just have a one night stand.

I've expressed this time and again, since I am very nervous and don't feel that I'd be comfortable with this, I'd much rather talk with him for a bit, maybe go out on a few dates and then discuss from there IF I feel comfortable.

He doesn't like this clearly, as every time I tell him that I won't be meeting up with him straight away, he blocks me and doesn't speak to me for a few months. At this point I'm kinda done with it all, he doesn't want to be in a relationship or anything like that, he just wants to have sex.

I've tried explaining to him time and again that I'm just not that kind of guy but he never gives me enough time. At this point, I'm kind of sick of being treated almost like a sex toy, and I need to know, if he pops up again, should I say something - or should I just block him and hope he moves on?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So, to start this of, when we were young, me and this other guy 'experimented' together, and this was a long while ago mind you. This is something that is considered a normal part of growing up and is something that I've genuinely forgotten about until recently.

Myself and this other guy have not been in contact for years at this point, maybe about 9 years. Recently, he has been reaching out to me in a variety of ways. He creates new accounts to message me, on a variety of platforms. The gist of it is that I'm comfortable with who I am now, and I've accepted that the past is past. He seems to think that we need to meet up and have sex as soon as possible. I've told him that I'm okay with that, BUT, I would want to have a little time to get to know him again - I would rather not just have a one night stand.

I've expressed this time and again, since I am very nervous and don't feel that I'd be comfortable with this, I'd much rather talk with him for a bit, maybe go out on a few dates and then discuss from there IF I feel comfortable.

He doesn't like this clearly, as every time I tell him that I won't be meeting up with him straight away, he blocks me and doesn't speak to me for a few months. At this point I'm kinda done with it all, he doesn't want to be in a relationship or anything like that, he just wants to have sex.

I've tried explaining to him time and again that I'm just not that kind of guy but he never gives me enough time. At this point, I'm kind of sick of being treated almost like a sex toy, and I need to know, if he pops up again, should I say something - or should I just block him and hope he moves on?

Since you're happy with someone else at the moment, stay away from that bloke no matter what he says or does.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending