The Student Room Group

Am I losing interest or is this normal?

Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 2 years and I have moments where I am so overwhelmingly happy and I’m like omg I love this man but at times his attitude towards certain things has been really putting me off him.

For example today I was gardening and he popped outside for no longer than 7mins to help but had to come inside because he’d burn. I recommended sun cream so he could stay out longer sit in the shade and just talk but he was having none of it. I’m just finding annoying just several things he does just really irritate me. Why can you go to America for two weeks or the beach for a whole day but can’t stay outside with me for an hour or even 15minutes

Am I being irrational? Am I falling out of love? I’m just sick his attitude and lack of interest towards everything
being in love is easy but staying commited is the hardest part when the honeymoon stages end and every thing that didn't irritate you before all comes to light because now you really know the ins and outs of the person. I recommend take some time away from each other, not break up but some alone time because distance really does make the heart fonder
Reply 2
He got back from America 2 weeks ago he was gone for 2 weeks and the first week was great. Everything went away. But this week just all these things are just bugging me
We live together so it’s difficult
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 2 years and I have moments where I am so overwhelmingly happy and I’m like omg I love this man but at times his attitude towards certain things has been really putting me off him.

For example today I was gardening and he popped outside for no longer than 7mins to help but had to come inside because he’d burn. I recommended sun cream so he could stay out longer sit in the shade and just talk but he was having none of it. I’m just finding annoying just several things he does just really irritate me. Why can you go to America for two weeks or the beach for a whole day but can’t stay outside with me for an hour or even 15minutes

Am I being irrational? Am I falling out of love? I’m just sick his attitude and lack of interest towards everything

I know fell fall out love like can't eat or sleep then you just lave him or her do know fleeing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending