The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Circuit Laundry

On the recent accommodation talk, I'm sure they said that laundry services were included in the rent this year(rather than an extra you have to pay for).

Does anyone know for certain please?
Original post by Anonymous
On the recent accommodation talk, I'm sure they said that laundry services were included in the rent this year(rather than an extra you have to pay for).

Does anyone know for certain please?

Hey!
I can confirm that for the 2023-24 academic year, unlimited laundry use is included in the accommodation fees for the halls of residence. This means that you do not need to pay any additional charges for using the laundry services provided. You can take advantage of this convenient amenity without any extra costs. For more information, check this link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/fees-contracts

If you have any more questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
On campus at the University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UoS PG students
Hey!
I can confirm that for the 2023-24 academic year, unlimited laundry use is included in the accommodation fees for the halls of residence. This means that you do not need to pay any additional charges for using the laundry services provided. You can take advantage of this convenient amenity without any extra costs. For more information, check this link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/fees-contracts

If you have any more questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best Wishes
Postgraduate Ambassador

Thanks! Presumably, we just need to pay for the washing powder then?
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks! Presumably, we just need to pay for the washing powder then?

Hey!
No, you don't have to buy washing powder as well, because there is a free one kept in the laundry room almost all times, for use.

Best Wishes
Postgraduate Ambassador
Reply 4
Amazing! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending