The Student Room Group

Proof of address for part-time job?

Hi, I'm new here.

So I'm currently looking at applying for part-time work in the Milton Keynes area, I've already got cover letters and CV's etc made, but worried I may have a problem.

Right now, I'm living full-time on a caravan park (not static but seasonal pitch), so I don't have proof of address for my caravan of course.
I do have a care of address here in the city which I've been given permission to use but it's a business address so unsuitable for D.V.L.A correspondence (provisional driving licence) although my bank account is registered to it with no problem so I have statements etc, but AFAIK you need 2 documents for proof of address?

I also have my friend's home address in Norwich (where I moved here from & licence is registered to) who is kind enough to let me use his address as c/o as well.

So my question is:

Should I submit my applications using the local c/o address in MK (with only bank statements) or use a c/o address 100+ miles away & re-register my bank as I would have 2 proof of address docs that way? (License + bank)

In case it helps:

I'm a British citizen but I don't have a passport, so I'm covering right to work requirements with birth certificate+N.I No.

Got my:
Provisional driving licence
Bank statements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending