The Student Room Group

A level psychology paper 3 exam help!!!!!

My year in a level psychology chose to study gender, schizophrenia, and aggression. In the exam i thought that, since id finished all the questions, id have a go at the multiple choice questions of the topics i hadnt studied. One person told me that this could mean that they cant mark that topic which is really worrying me.
Reply 1
i mean.... why would you do that lmao 😭. i assume the examiner would just ignore it but wdym by "they cant mark that topic" ?
Reply 2
as in they will not mark the any of the choices from the options (which includes 2 of my chosen ones) (Original post by moccix)i mean.... why would you do that lmao 😭. i assume the examiner would just ignore it but wdym by "they cant mark that topic" ?
Reply 3
Original post by gcoll123
as in they will not mark the any of the choices from the options (which includes 2 of my chosen ones) (Original post by moccix)i mean.... why would you do that lmao 😭. i assume the examiner would just ignore it but wdym by "they cant mark that topic" ?

having a look on the past paper 3 mark schemes, it doesn't say anything like that anywhere. i think they would ignore it tbh and maybe look at which options you were supposed to do. i think it's way too harsh to just not mark your chosen options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending