The Student Room Group

Postgraduate

Hi, I just want to know if will I be eligible for finance from the SFE if I want to do a master's in physiotherapy (pre-reg). I saw a post that says that you can apply for an undergraduate fund to study master.
I want to check if I can get it to study at Wolverhampton university . Thank you
Original post by Remoon
Hi, I just want to know if will I be eligible for finance from the SFE if I want to do a master's in physiotherapy (pre-reg). I saw a post that says that you can apply for an undergraduate fund to study master.
I want to check if I can get it to study at Wolverhampton university . Thank you

Hi there,

Have you previously studied before and if so, what qualifications have you obtained? Are you looking to do the course full time and if so, when does this start? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
I studied undergraduate course in health and social care, I want to do it as a full time course looking to start in September in Wolverhampton university .Thank you
Original post by Remoon
I studied undergraduate course in health and social care, I want to do it as a full time course looking to start in September in Wolverhampton university .Thank you

As long as you aren't already registered in the field you are looking to study then you'd be eligible for funding. So your previous study would be disregarded. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Thank you for your response, so when I apply for the student finance, will choose the undergraduate or postgraduate option? I mean how can I get it
Original post by Remoon
Thank you for your response, so when I apply for the student finance, will choose the undergraduate or postgraduate option? I mean how can I get it

Yes, you would apply on an undergraduate application for the funding. This is because these courses attract the full funding. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Thank you, Jason,
So what I understood is that I will get the same fund I used to get for the maintenance loan as well as tuition fee will be paid directly to the university, is that right?
Thank you again 🌹
Original post by Remoon
Thank you, Jason,
So what I understood is that I will get the same fund I used to get for the maintenance loan as well as tuition fee will be paid directly to the university, is that right?
Thank you again 🌹

Hi there,

Yes, that's right - in this case we'd recommend applying as soon as you're able so we can confirm what funding you're entitled to. Do you know when you plan to start this course?

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending