The Student Room Group

A levels

Is A level law well regarded
Original post by Primaryteacher!

Hi there,

To keep things short and sweet, yes it is!

A Level Law is not a mandatory requirement for further study in Law (or any other subject for that matter) so there is no pressure to take the subject in order to progress into a legal career in the future. However, if you find the course looks interesting to you then you should absolutely go for it!

Law is a highly regarded subject across the board, any legal study is only likely to boost your experience. The subject covers a wide range of inter-disciplinary topics from history to sociology, criminology to psychology, and many more. As an essay-based subject, A Level Law develops your comprehension and written word skills, something which is highly applicable to many areas of future academic study.

It is hard to find an easier way to say you will have no issues on the matter of A Level Law being well regarded!

I hope this is reassuring for you, if you have any further questions please do let me know :smile:

Leah
UEA Law
Reply 2
Original post by Primaryteacher!

Heya!

A-Level Law provides a solid foundation for those interested in pursuing a career in the legal field, as it introduces key legal concepts and principles :h: it also helps you with developing your essay skills. For an actual law degree, you don't need alvl law as an entry requirement, but it's still a good alvl!

I hope this helps!
MIlena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest