The Student Room Group

Low Gcses Ucl/Imperial

If I have low Gcses but meet the minimum for these schools Imperial/UCL could I still apply also considering I do well on the UCAT and my Predicted grades are good I take Bio Chem and Psych
Original post by lilysilly_5454
If I have low Gcses but meet the minimum for these schools Imperial/UCL could I still apply also considering I do well on the UCAT and my Predicted grades are good I take Bio Chem and Psych

I’d say as long as you meet the requirements, there’s no harm in applying:smile:
Neither UCL nor Imperial scores GCSEs for shortlisting for medicine and just have minimum requirements for English language (for both) and maths (for UCL). As long as you meet those min requirements in those subjects then you're fine.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by furtherfrommaths
I’d say as long as you meet the requirements, there’s no harm in applying:smile:

Thank you
Original post by artful_lounger
Neither UCL nor Imperial scores GCSEs for shortlisting for medicine and just have minimum requirements for English language (for both) and maths (for UCL). As long as you meet those min requirements in those subjects then you're fine.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending