The Student Room Group

Cambridge NatSci

What site are most of the Cambridge Natural Sciences Physical lectures and labs please?
Are you choosing a college?
Reply 2
Yes, I’m trying to
Reply 3
Original post by Bookworm524
Are you choosing a college?

Yes. Will it mainly be on the West Cambridge site?
Original post by Anonymous
What site are most of the Cambridge Natural Sciences Physical lectures and labs please?

They list the lecture locations on the NatSci webpage for at least the first two years: https://www.natsci.tripos.cam.ac.uk/students/first (you can navigate to other years from there)
Original post by Anonymous
Yes. Will it mainly be on the West Cambridge site?

No, as above for the first two years they're primarily based on central sites for lectures (labs may be elsewhere and you may have tutorials at other colleges too). For the final two years it depends what science you're focusing on, but generally I think they are based in (or near) the respective department - noting that chemistry is centrally located and earth sciences has both central and west locations.

Overall though the west sites aren't that far out if you have a bike and if that's not an option, I think there are regular bus services out there too) so I wouldn't overly worry about it.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by artful_lounger
They list the lecture locations on the NatSci webpage for at least the first two years: https://www.natsci.tripos.cam.ac.uk/students/first (you can navigate to other years from there)

No, as above for the first two years they're primarily based on central sites for lectures (labs may be elsewhere and you may have tutorials at other colleges too). For the final two years it depends what science you're focusing on, but generally I think they are based in (or near) the respective department - noting that chemistry is centrally located and earth sciences has both central and west locations.

Overall though the west sites aren't that far out if you have a bike and if that's not an option, I think there are regular bus services out there too) so I wouldn't overly worry about it.

Thank you that’s really helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending