The Student Room Group

what skill should i learn in last year of my under grade?

I am now 24 doing my graduation in economics.My CGPA 3.52 till now.what should i do now to improve my skill as i live in third world country bangladesh.I want to go Canada for my post graduation.What should i do ? and what skill should i learn for earning a standard salary.
Reply 1
Original post by fahimfirozfarsi
I am now 24 doing my graduation in economics.My CGPA 3.52 till now.what should i do now to improve my skill as i live in third world country bangladesh.I want to go Canada for my post graduation.What should i do ? and what skill should i learn for earning a standard salary.

Look into the skills needed for your ideal career, things like leadership skills (for management positions), Microsoft/general IT teamwork are all good. Getting work experience in your industry will help with all of this
Original post by Andi.0k
Look into the skills needed for your ideal career, things like leadership skills (for management positions), Microsoft/general IT teamwork are all good. Getting work experience in your industry will help with all of this

where can i learn management skills?

Hey @fahimfirozfarsi

To be quite honest, the skills you've learned during your course are transferrable to employment. From time management to working with deadlines, management, communication, and even practical economic skills.

If you're not on LinkedIn as yet, I encourage you to join. LinkedIn offers something called LinkedIn Learning. It is a platform for online training sessions on a wide variety of skills. For example, you can enroll in the project management course and receive a certificate at the end. For every training session you attend, you'll receive a certificate. It is a great way to learn a new skill or enhance the ones your already possess.

Hope this helps! All the best!

- Dennis :biggrin: (PhD Air Transport Management student)
Reply 4
Original post by De Montfort University
Hey @fahimfirozfarsi

To be quite honest, the skills you've learned during your course are transferrable to employment. From time management to working with deadlines, management, communication, and even practical economic skills.

If you're not on LinkedIn as yet, I encourage you to join. LinkedIn offers something called LinkedIn Learning. It is a platform for online training sessions on a wide variety of skills. For example, you can enroll in the project management course and receive a certificate at the end. For every training session you attend, you'll receive a certificate. It is a great way to learn a new skill or enhance the ones your already possess.

Hope this helps! All the best!

- Dennis :biggrin: (PhD Air Transport Management student)

Yeah this person definitely knows more than me so take their advice!
I couldn't find any free course.is there any method to do free course and get certificate.Or can i use free LinkedIn premium version for free by any student facilities

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending