The Student Room Group

Migrating circumstances

Hi, I’m a student at university off west London, and in my second semester I was diagnosed with tubular adenomas in my colon. And I had a polypectomy, I just wondered about this as I failed one assessment, and I was hoping to wave the capping. I have all the dr notes and letters?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m a student at university off west London, and in my second semester I was diagnosed with tubular adenomas in my colon. And I had a polypectomy, I just wondered about this as I failed one assessment, and I was hoping to wave the capping. I have all the dr notes and letters?

Have you spoken with your course/module leader or personal tutor yet? If not, I suggest you do so.

It's also worth reading UWL's "Extensions and mitigating circumstances" page, here.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Have you spoken with your course/module leader or personal tutor yet? If not, I suggest you do so.

It's also worth reading UWL's "Extensions and mitigating circumstances" page, here.

Problem is I have already used this on my dissertation
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Problem is I have already used this on my dissertation

If your mitigating circumstances affected more than one assessment, it's perfectly reasonable to use the same reason for all assessments affected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending