The Student Room Group

RAF Capita Recruitment Reply time

Hi, ive not long had my medical for the RAF i was classed as temporary medical unfit because of my weight which is fine all i had to do was lose 2 pounds then i would be in the BMI bracket so its no big issue.
ive now lost half a stone so im well within the bracket.

ive sent off the evidence to show im now within the BMI bracket and basically ready to carry on the process, i was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes for Capita to get back to you after sending them the evidence and all that jazz??
Original post by abioticrhys
Hi, ive not long had my medical for the RAF i was classed as temporary medical unfit because of my weight which is fine all i had to do was lose 2 pounds then i would be in the BMI bracket so its no big issue.
ive now lost half a stone so im well within the bracket.

ive sent off the evidence to show im now within the BMI bracket and basically ready to carry on the process, i was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes for Capita to get back to you after sending them the evidence and all that jazz??

From experience - once you've sent them what is needed - you'll receive a message saying there is to be a paper review of your records and then from my experience, 2 days after that review, a decision / outcome.
Reply 2
Original post by LegalOfficerRole
From experience - once you've sent them what is needed - you'll receive a message saying there is to be a paper review of your records and then from my experience, 2 days after that review, a decision / outcome.

perfect thank you, I received the email about it being reviewed yesterday so hopefully early next week ill hear back.

thank you very much
Original post by abioticrhys
perfect thank you, I received the email about it being reviewed yesterday so hopefully early next week ill hear back.

thank you very much

No worries at all and good luck!

What role you applying for out of interest?

Quick Reply

Latest