The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Funding applications - Status

Hi there,

I am an offer holder and applied for a scholarship. The status of my funding application is "Reserved." Do you know what does it mean? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Reply 1
In terms of (finance) economics "reserved" means you gotta put that money aside rather than use (consume) it. It is reserved on behalf of your tuition, or accommodation (if you get that to support your accommodation as well). The University is gonna use that money to pay for all the tuition, accommodation or any other items you're gonna apply/touch towards your enrollment. They're not gonna put that money into your hands! (Others can expand on that, it's just what I understood on behalf of my applications.) Thanks!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello, I just found out my funding application status has turned into 'reserved' too. Any guess? I'm nervous!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Hi, thanks for clarifying. I have a question: does it mean that the applicant will be awarded with the scholarship?
Reply 4
I asked UAL, and it has a similar meaning with 'received.' We'll have to wait until the result arrives
Original post by rollingbb8
I asked UAL, and it has a similar meaning with 'received.' We'll have to wait until the result arrives

Hi! Can you share how you approached them? I have this status on 2 of my applied scholarships and I'm pretty nervous!!
Reply 6
Original post by d.301sh
Hi! Can you share how you approached them? I have this status on 2 of my applied scholarships and I'm pretty nervous!!

So am I, but no need to be worried! I sent them an email, and they replied.
Original post by rollingbb8
So am I, but no need to be worried! I sent them an email, and they replied.

Thank you very much! We should be hearing about the results by mid-August, right?
Reply 8
Hi guys my scholarship application status also turned to reserved. If anyone finds out exactly what it means please share. Feeling a bit anxious
No need to be anxious, it only means that they checked your documents and received the application. Its the same status for everyone until they declare the results.
i received the result which says unsuccessful!
Me too, unfortunately i didn't get the 50,000 scholarship :frown: :frown: By the way, if anyone has any info about getting funding from other resources i would be happy to know! I am not able to pay the cost of my studies and living costs, so I am totally depending on the funds I can raise! I am not giving up! Thank you
My application was unsuccessful too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending