The Student Room Group

Advice to get AAA?

Im going into year 12 soon and the courses I want to do have a minimum of AAA to get in. Does anyone have any advice on how to get that? How much independent revision should I do daily? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by rolecalls
Im going into year 12 soon and the courses I want to do have a minimum of AAA to get in. Does anyone have any advice on how to get that? How much independent revision should I do daily? :smile:

This changes massively subject by subject, but generally just do homework when given it (don't ignore deadlines), ask teachers when you don't understand ANYTHING (they're getting paid to answer your questions and they are literal experts on speed dial) and do extra work by yourself when you feel shaky about a topic.

If you want a number for independent revision, then 1 hour of revision/review afterschool everyday is genuinely enough (up that when revising before tests).

I hope you reach your goal lol, well done for thinking ahead already
Reply 2
thank you so much for this advice :smile:
Original post by oradion
This changes massively subject by subject, but generally just do homework when given it (don't ignore deadlines), ask teachers when you don't understand ANYTHING (they're getting paid to answer your questions and they are literal experts on speed dial) and do extra work by yourself when you feel shaky about a topic.

If you want a number for independent revision, then 1 hour of revision/review afterschool everyday is genuinely enough (up that when revising before tests).

I hope you reach your goal lol, well done for thinking ahead already

Quick Reply

Latest