The Student Room Group

Is LDR worth it?

My boyfriend and I may have to do 4 years of LDR and still be in separate countries. Is it worth the pain? We're only 18
Unlikely. Have you ever met?
Reply 2
We’ve been together for 6 months know. The chances of meeting once we start LDR is slim. Maybe once a year?
Original post by maryhopkins1
We’ve been together for 6 months know. The chances of meeting once we start LDR is slim. Maybe once a year?

No just be friends and talk, why would y’all be in a relationship when u can’t see each other. U have no idea if they gon be loyal or not

But have you met in person at all?
Reply 5
Original post by StriderHort
But have you met in person at all?

We meet right now because uni hasn’t started yet. We won’t after that
Lana del rey is worth it, yes
My boyfriend and I may have to do 4 years of LDR and still be in separate countries. Is it worth the pain? We're only 18

In short no I feel it ain't worth it
it might not be but it also could be - it all depends on you 2 as individuals. my partner and i have been long distance since 2019 after having met online but have since met up in person multiple times and will be seeing each other again this month. it can be undoubtedly difficult and emotionally taxing, but in my PERSONAL experience, it has been 100% worth it. it may be worth giving it a try to see how you both feel about it and then go from there, instead of making a decision right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending