The Student Room Group

She rejected me few months ago but now misses me and is trying to get my attention

What kind of a game is she playing
What was your status? Were you dating, seeing each other or just chatting? Have you been entertaining it? did it literally just come from nowhere or did something spur it on for her to start speaking to you again
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
What was your status? Were you dating, seeing each other or just chatting? Have you been entertaining it? did it literally just come from nowhere or did something spur it on for her to start speaking to you again

We were chatting. We both liked each other and flirted a lot, but the problem was the fact that we live far away (I’m from UK, she is from Asia). It was clear that we caught feelings, we spoke 24/7 but when I brought up the topic about us, what are we. She said there is no us or end goal. I distanced myself from her and months later she started liking my posts, she posts songs that I used to send her and trying to get reaction from me.
Long distance relationships dont really work out too well though
Reply 4

Don't bother with her, sick of girls who play these games then complain when no one wants them
Reply 5
Original post by oceanzhu0912
Long distance relationships dont really work out too well though

I'm very aware of the fact that ldr is complicated and requires a lot of work but why would she flirt with me, say that she likes me and then reject me in a rude way. She could say that she likes me but that she doesn't believe in ldr and not be rude which made it look like she was just playing with my feelings and stringing me along. On top of everything, she is now trying to get my attention again. I just don't understand her.

Who knows who cares . You are clearly a back up or sloppy seconds .

Have some self respect and don’t go near her .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending