The Student Room Group

Entry Requirements

Hi,
I really wanted some advice on where to apply. Open to anywhere in the UK and GEM / 5-year + courses.

I am a non-sciences graduate and have been working as a physio in the NHS the past year. I have a lot of experience in health and social care over the past 10 years (workings, volunteering etc).

My academic background is a mixed however and I don't have science A-levels. UCAT also low. Is it a bad idea to apply?

Please see below:
UCAT: 2630 B2
MSc (2 year accelerated course pre-reg) in Physio - 1st/ Distinction
BA Hons English from Russell Group Uni - 2:2
Alevels (3): BBB (non science)
GCSE (11): (5A*s, 3As, 3Bs) A* English lang, A* English lit, A and B Double Science, B Maths, A* History, A* French, A Spanish, A* RE, B ICT, A Drama.

Thank you so much in advance!
Original post by raf268199
Hi,
I really wanted some advice on where to apply. Open to anywhere in the UK and GEM / 5-year + courses.

I am a non-sciences graduate and have been working as a physio in the NHS the past year. I have a lot of experience in health and social care over the past 10 years (workings, volunteering etc).

My academic background is a mixed however and I don't have science A-levels. UCAT also low. Is it a bad idea to apply?

Please see below:
UCAT: 2630 B2
MSc (2 year accelerated course pre-reg) in Physio - 1st/ Distinction
BA Hons English from Russell Group Uni - 2:2
Alevels (3): BBB (non science)
GCSE (11): (5A*s, 3As, 3Bs) A* English lang, A* English lit, A and B Double Science, B Maths, A* History, A* French, A Spanish, A* RE, B ICT, A Drama.

Thank you so much in advance!

If you want to do gem check their requirements regarding what degree they will accept and what their a level requirements are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending