The Student Room Group

hmpo job start tomorrow, im nervous!!!!

sTARTING in durham at HMPO by adecco from 8am to 4pm.im too nervous. my assignment duties are; Duties:Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail, transport mail, prepare application boxes. Open postal applications, check and record envelope contents, record payment details, affix photograph to the application form and batch documentation. Scan application documentation and check the data captured, co-ordinate and move applications, letters and files. Validate the correct scanning and completeness of the application. Correct fields in the system by comparing with the original application. To both search and record files and data To link incoming queries with relevant application forms To correctly despatch correspondence and documents to customers did a bit of shopping today aswell as i dont really have any work appropriate outfits.
Original post by bgwti55
sTARTING in durham at HMPO by adecco from 8am to 4pm.im too nervous. my assignment duties are; Duties:Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail, transport mail, prepare application boxes. Open postal applications, check and record envelope contents, record payment details, affix photograph to the application form and batch documentation. Scan application documentation and check the data captured, co-ordinate and move applications, letters and files. Validate the correct scanning and completeness of the application. Correct fields in the system by comparing with the original application. To both search and record files and data To link incoming queries with relevant application forms To correctly despatch correspondence and documents to customers did a bit of shopping today aswell as i dont really have any work appropriate outfits.

Good luck on your first day. It's natural to be nervous but just try to enjoy it the best you can. It may seem like there is so much coming your way at first, but you won't be expected to learn everything in your first week.

Keep notes of things you are learning. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure, it is better to ask and get correct information than to stay quiet and hope you just figure it out.
Remember, everyone there, also had their first day at some stage.

Sounds like a nice role you have, once you get into the swing of things you will be grand.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending