The Student Room Group

Economics Personal Statment advice

If anyone is applying to study econmics and needs help with their personal statement, please let me know. For context I will be studying econ at lse starting in sept and recieved offers from imperial, ucl, warwick and bath.
Reply 1
Hi,
Can you please list your super curriculars that you used and also what grades you achieved and also which subjects you did in a levels. I am about to begin sixth form in September and would like to start preparing.
Thanks
Reply 2
I studied Maths econ, further maths and chemistry all of which i was preicted A*s for. In terms of super curriculars, i mainly talked two books i read one of which informed a research project i done and another was maths related. Feel free to ask anything else.
Reply 3
Original post by Seayv2
I studied Maths econ, further maths and chemistry all of which i was preicted A*s for. In terms of super curriculars, i mainly talked two books i read one of which informed a research project i done and another was maths related. Feel free to ask anything else.

would it be possible to have a look at your personal statement?
Reply 4
Original post by Seayv2
If anyone is applying to study econmics and needs help with their personal statement, please let me know. For context I will be studying econ at lse starting in sept and recieved offers from imperial, ucl, warwick and bath.

I am interested in applying for economics, finance and data science at Imperial etc. and am struggling to structure a top quality personal statement
Reply 5
Original post by rachroob
Also interested in personal statement advice for economics after multiple rejections, thanks. Will dm you.

alright

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending