The Student Room Group

Single Justice Procedure Notice for TFL fare URGENT RESPOND NEEDED PLEASE

In short, caught using dad's over 60 oyster card, (after investigation accussed of usage up to 47 pounds) second letter has stated i have been criminally charged and is asking for my plea. I am wondering, will pleading guilty definitely lead to a criminal record or is there a possibility that through remorse, i am simply fined
Reply 1
what was the outcome? an SJP doesnt really have appeals
Original post by ch0pbnk
what was the outcome? an SJP doesnt really have appeals

Hi I was simply fined after pleading guilty. There is a chance to write a heartfelt plea and show remorse when doing so in the mitigative circumstances section on the website. Response came back within a week or two
Reply 3
Original post by idontknowmuch987
Hi I was simply fined after pleading guilty. There is a chance to write a heartfelt plea and show remorse when doing so in the mitigative circumstances section on the website. Response came back within a week or two

okay I hope you understand that being fined is still a criminal record, especially if it was "fare evasion" as the exact charge
Original post by idontknowmuch987

Hi, may I ask how much was the fine you had to pay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending