The Student Room Group

About my ex

So he ended things with me. After 2 weeks he texted my mother asking about me and my mother told him to leave me alone to heal and to never text me but he didn't stop checking up on me from my mother after 2 months i had car accident and he knew from my mother so he texted me immediately to check up on me, 2 days later he checked up on me again to make sure i'm fine now.. then he didn't text me again neither my mother.. and i started to glow up and focus on myself more . We send streaks on Snapchat so i send everyday a good photo of me looking really pretty and showing that i'm living my life * and i really do i'm not faking it *
I post good photos of my on Instagram too but on Snapchat more.. so yesterday he saw my picture that i sent on Snapchat but i was surprised that he unfriended me!
I got really mad to be honest and didn't understand why. So i texted him and asked him why.. he didn't want to say at first but then he told that " i didn't like the streaks that you send"
My friends told me that he sounds so jealous and that explains why he unfriended me
Could that be a reason??
I really don't understand
Reply 1
Does it matter? He's your ex. Move on.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Does it matter? He's your ex. Move on.

I'm still in love with him unfortunately. So i just wanted to know why he unfriended me after 3 months
Reply 3
Original post by Iigdorins
You seem to like him and he seems to like you.

He's my ex i'm still not over him but i don't know what about him
Reply 4
Original post by sophiaa z
I'm still in love with him unfortunately. So i just wanted to know why he unfriended me after 3 months

Only he can tell.you that, but he wasn't in love with you if he ended things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending