The Student Room Group

what should i do

two of my friends barely talk to me u less we see each other in person and today one of them took me out of her private story but we were getting along so well earlier and i dont know what to do because im fine with then in person but over text it’s like they don’t wanna talk to me even though if i ask them about it they’re always saying nothing is wrong.
Original post by iz-2417
two of my friends barely talk to me u less we see each other in person and today one of them took me out of her private story but we were getting along so well earlier and i dont know what to do because im fine with then in person but over text it’s like they don’t wanna talk to me even though if i ask them about it they’re always saying nothing is wrong.

simple: keep them as in-person/class friends. don't waste time and effort on people who do not give you the bare minimum instead focus on the people who make you happy.
Yh like other person said some ppl simply r like that . I had my fair share of ppl who spoke to me in class but aired me on socials or even blocked me so I just accepted that they were in class acquantices nothing more nothing less. Perhaps your “friends” are doing the same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending