The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Freshers Groups??? London Met

Hi thereee,

I’m joining London Met this Sept, i’m going to be studying Interior Architecture and Design and I was wondering if there were any freshers groups/accepted applicant groups that I could join to make some friends!! I dont wanna be lonely xoxo
Original post by khush5242
Hi thereee,

I’m joining London Met this Sept, i’m going to be studying Interior Architecture and Design and I was wondering if there were any freshers groups/accepted applicant groups that I could join to make some friends!! I dont wanna be lonely xoxo

Hey!

I'm afraid :tsr: doesn't allow for the sharing of social media etc. due to online safety :redface:

If you look at the social media accounts of the Students' Union, they should connect you to the main groups online. Don't trust any of the unofficial ones, they are often complete trash

MR
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
ty sm!! i have found a couple groups on fb, im not too worried about buying tickets but jm just tryna find friends!!

Original post by 04MR17
Hey!

I'm afraid :tsr: doesn't allow for the sharing of social media etc. due to online safety :redface:

If you look at the social media accounts of the Students' Union, they should connect you to the main groups online. Don't trust any of the unofficial ones, they are often complete trash

MR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending