The Student Room Group

UCAT scores dropping

Hi,

I have my UCAT in 20 days and my scores are consistently dropping and I don't know why. I got 2800 and 2810 on the first 2 medify mocks and since then my scores have been dropping and remaining at 2500-2700. I got 3090 on the first medentry mock but since then my scores have gone to 2600. My AR has deteriorated so much and the medify mock ARs seem so much harder than the ones on timed practice.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't feel burnt out, I started preparing properly at the end of June and have done 13k questions on medify- around 400-500qs a day. Am I burning out?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Has anyone gone through something similar and did it end up ok in the end?

Thank you
Original post by renee_e
Hi,

I have my UCAT in 20 days and my scores are consistently dropping and I don't know why. I got 2800 and 2810 on the first 2 medify mocks and since then my scores have been dropping and remaining at 2500-2700. I got 3090 on the first medentry mock but since then my scores have gone to 2600. My AR has deteriorated so much and the medify mock ARs seem so much harder than the ones on timed practice.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't feel burnt out, I started preparing properly at the end of June and have done 13k questions on medify- around 400-500qs a day. Am I burning out?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Has anyone gone through something similar and did it end up ok in the end?

Thank you

please see the UCAT 2024 thread which has lots of others in the same situation as you
Reply 2
Ur defo burnt out girl
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Tarniana
Ur defo burnt out girl

hey im slowly improving on mocks but sometimes my scores are dropping to around 2490 and i have my ucat coming up in a few days. Any tips please on how to generally improve!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending