Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by The W Edition
Hi guys,
Has anyone heard from the BHF?

I haven't either but it shouldn't be long now
Reply 21
Hi guys

Please I will need someone to guide me on how best to structure my application. I will appreciate
Reply 22
Hi,
Does anyone know if they email you even if you're unsuccessful?
Original post by uloero
Hi,
Does anyone know if they email you even if you're unsuccessful?

In previous threads people have said they received emails if they were unsuccessful, so hopefully it will be the same this time. Good luck!
Reply 24
Guys, not sure you;ve seen their email - they will get back to candidates by end of October.
Reply 25
Hey I have not received such email, when was it sent pls? Was it from Rhondi?
I also didn’t receive that email
Reply 27
Original post by opheliailya
I also didn’t receive that email

It was from Rebecca Tetteh. It says:

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your email.

Our current processing times have now been extended due to unprecedented demand and personnel changes. We aim to get back to all applicants by 31st of October 2023 (Summer Cohort), and 31st of January (Autumn Cohort).

Unfortunately, this may not fit with the timing of a particular course or programme. Therefore, we normally leave it up to the candidate to ascertain if they would like to continue to pursue the scholarship or not.

Respectfully, we can provide no further information at this point.
Reply 28
Thanks for sharing this. Yes I have also reached out and Jaine (Rhondi's cover while she is on maternity leave) has confirmed this. They will send out emails to everyone by tomorrow.
I will sadly be withdrawing from the process as my course starts on 2nd October...
Reply 29
Original post by wuwu612
Thanks for sharing this. Yes I have also reached out and Jaine (Rhondi's cover while she is on maternity leave) has confirmed this. They will send out emails to everyone by tomorrow.
I will sadly be withdrawing from the process as my course starts on 2nd October...

So sorry to hear that :frown:
I’m in the same shoes as you (Resuming in Oct ) I really don’t want to give this one up but let’s see how it goes.

It’s disappointing to know they’re extending that long 😅

All is well. Praying all works out for us all .

Original post by wuwu612
Reply 31
All the best to you! Keep hope alive. I have withdrawn my place at the university. Maybe next year....
Reply 32
Original post by wuwu612
All the best to you! Keep hope alive. I have withdrawn my place at the university. Maybe next year....

Can’t you ask your university for a delay in payment? Or ask them if you can pay in instalments?
Reply 33
That will be risky as I may not get the scholarship... I will then incur debt!
Reply 34
Original post by wuwu612
That will be risky as I may not get the scholarship... I will then incur debt!

understood, I am sorry you didn’t get to go this year. I wish you the best, education should be accessible to everyone!!
Reply 35
Thanks so much, appreciate your concern!
Reply 36
Original post by Iyanuloluwa
I’m in the same shoes as you (Resuming in Oct ) I really don’t want to give this one up but let’s see how it goes. It’s disappointing to know they’re extending that long 😅All is well. Praying all works out for us all .
Me too- exactly the same situation! Praying that all goes well because I definitely need a miracle rn*
Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to confirm whether any of you included the bank statement with the application pack, or if they will ask us to send it later?
Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to confirm whether any of you included the bank statement with the application pack, or if they will ask us to send it later?
Has everyone else received the email? I haven’t. 31st oct is a long wait 😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending