The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Changing course from Natsci to Chemistry with Maths, UCL

I have received an offer from UCL natural sciences and want to know if I can switch to chemistry with mathematics without reapplying. Assuming I meet the grade requirements for both.
Original post by Anonymous
I have received an offer from UCL natural sciences and want to know if I can switch to chemistry with mathematics without reapplying. Assuming I meet the grade requirements for both.

ask them.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Hey!

I’m Oliver and am currently a third year in natural sciences at Lancaster.

From my experience it is very easy to switch between natural sciences and single honours science courses, I have had many friends do this at lots of different points in the year.
However every institution is different so you're best checking with your department to see if they allow this.

Hope that is helpful 😊Feel free to ask me any other questions if you have any

Oliver (Student Ambassador)
Reply 3

Hey omg, I want to switch from Chemistry for Natural Science?? Surely we just switch places?

Hey, did you get a reply from UCL? I want to switch to natural sciences

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending