The Student Room Group

Regret and feel dirty with my drunken antics

I got really smashed last night and basically I ended up involved in a threesome. I just feel horrible and dirty after that stupid mistake, any advice on how to recover from this?, I'm a girl by the way
Reply 1
Hello. There's no point beating yourself up now over the past. This is a good opportunity to really reflect on what values you want to up hold and improve yourself as a person.
Reply 2
Original post by boshy
Hello. There's no point beating yourself up now over the past. This is a good opportunity to really reflect on what values you want to up hold and improve yourself as a person.

I really need to stop drinking and change my friends
Reply 3
And the worst thing is it was with my friend and her bf and things are super awkward now
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
And the worst thing is it was with my friend and her bf and things are super awkward now

I was going to ask was it mmf or mff
Reply 5
If you genuinely want to change then you need to actually act on this revelation and make changes in your life for the better. Get rid of those negative influences. It's good u feel shame cos many in todays society wouldn't and continue to live that kind of lifestyle. If this continues after this experience however maybe a psychologist could help diagnose the root of why you keep acting that way.
Reply 6
You can’t change the past, only the future. Just take any learning and move on
Reply 7
I really need to stop drinking and change my friends

Yeah maybe you can use it as a learning experience to figure out ways to improve your current lifestyle.

Nothing wrong with socializing with friends, having some drinks and having a good time, but if it gets to the point you don't feel totally in control of your actions, or even just that you end up regretting your actions, it's probably good to at least consider some changes.

You obviously know the overall situation better than I do, but do you think it would make sense to focus on controlling the booze first before you consider cutting out friends?
Reply 8
I got really smashed last night and basically I ended up involved in a threesome. I just feel horrible and dirty after that stupid mistake, any advice on how to recover from this?, I'm a girl by the way

Ask why are you feeling bad now? Answer yourself the question. But to do so think about the night. Did you like it? Did you enjoy it? Forget now .. think only of what happened. Did he come? Did you? Did she? Did your friend got you to
Reply 9
**** happens not much you can do about it now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending