The Student Room Group

Can i Do Level 2 Without Gcses on Level 2

Can i do Level 2 Engineering and resits on Maths and English as i passed Level 1 Maths and English and other 6 subjects ? I wanted to do it in the College Called LDE pls i need answer.
Reply 1
Original post by benino
Can i do Level 2 Engineering and resits on Maths and English as i passed Level 1 Maths and English and other 6 subjects ? I wanted to do it in the College Called LDE pls i need answer.

The best thing to do is contact the college about their entry requirements since not all colleges are the same.

Hope this helps.
Original post by benino

Yes you can because a Level 2 is a GCSE equivalent level qualification. You could progress to a Level 3 course or an apprenticeship after passing your Level 2.
Reply 3
Original post by Powersymphonia
Yes you can because a Level 2 is a GCSE equivalent level qualification. You could progress to a Level 3 course or an apprenticeship after passing your Level 2.

Thank you for your answer but i have level 1 on 5 subject but i can still do Level 2 Engineering right?
Original post by benino
Thank you for your answer but i have level 1 on 5 subject but i can still do Level 2 Engineering right?

Yes because you’ve already got some level 1 qualifications so you wouldn’t need to do a level 1 course first.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest