The Student Room Group

Waiting 6 Weeks for Master's Application Response - Normal or Unusual?"

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out and share my current situation regarding my master's application in MSc Market Research and Analytics at Manchester Metropolitan University. I submitted my application about 6 weeks ago and have yet to receive any communication from the admissions team.

I understand that application processing times can vary, but I'm starting to wonder if waiting for 6 weeks without any update is normal or if it's worth reaching out to inquire about the status of my application. Have any of you experienced a similar wait time, or did you typically hear back sooner?

I'm trying to stay patient, but the anticipation is growing, and I'm curious about others' experiences in this regard. If anyone has any advice, insights, or personal stories to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all for your time and input!
Ring them up and check that your application has been received and that you haven’t missed any email communication
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Ring them up and check that your application has been received and that you haven’t missed any email communication

Thank you for sharing that advice with me. I appreciate your kindness.
Original post by Maya 1234
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out and share my current situation regarding my master's application in MSc Market Research and Analytics at Manchester Metropolitan University. I submitted my application about 6 weeks ago and have yet to receive any communication from the admissions team.

I understand that application processing times can vary, but I'm starting to wonder if waiting for 6 weeks without any update is normal or if it's worth reaching out to inquire about the status of my application. Have any of you experienced a similar wait time, or did you typically hear back sooner?

I'm trying to stay patient, but the anticipation is growing, and I'm curious about others' experiences in this regard. If anyone has any advice, insights, or personal stories to share, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all for your time and input!

Hi @Maya 1234

Admissions turnaround time is around 6 weeks at the moment. If you wish, you can contact the admissions team on [email protected] to request an update.

I hope this helps!

Chloe :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @Maya 1234

Admissions turnaround time is around 6 weeks at the moment. If you wish, you can contact the admissions team on [email protected] to request an update.

I hope this helps!

Chloe :smile:

Hi Chloe, thank you so much for your suggestion! I'm thrilled to share that I've been accepted into a master's programme! I feel so grateful and happy about it.
Original post by Maya 1234
Hi Chloe, thank you so much for your suggestion! I'm thrilled to share that I've been accepted into a master's programme! I feel so grateful and happy about it.

Fantastic news!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending