The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Accomodation left too late?

Hi, it may be stupid but I have left choosing accommodation form uni until recently. My firm is Leicester, Am I still able to apply for places in Freeman commons? are the chances good I would still be able to receive a room?
Thanks
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by augustluke
Hi, it may be stupid but I have left choosing accommodation form uni until recently. My firm is Leicester, Am I still able to apply for places in Freeman commons? are the chances good I would still be able to receive a room?
Thanks

Hi @augustluke,

Thank you for your question! Very pleased to hear that Leicester is your firm choice :smile:

I would like to start by reassuring you that every student that applies to University of Leicester student accommodation by 1st of September are guaranteed a room. So yes, you are still able to apply and receive a room offer!

It might be the case that some of the room types have already been filled and you might not be allocated to you first of second choices, but you will still be offered a room closest to your preference. I will link the website in which you can have a look at all the room types and prices using different kinds of filters: https://le.ac.uk/study/accommodation/search

Hope this helped reassuring you! :smile:

- Shahla (Student Recruitment Assistant)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending