The Student Room Group

study in bulgaria

I have finished my A level and i am looking for a university that i can study in Bulgaria.
Original post by saifkiddan
I have finished my A level and i am looking for a university that i can study in Bulgaria.

I am currently studying at Trakia university Bulgaria.They have a good education standard and environment is really friendly.
Reply 2
Original post by kates4745
I am currently studying at Trakia university Bulgaria.They have a good education standard and environment is really friendly.

Thanks for replying. how did you apply to the uni.
Thanks for replying. how did you apply to the uni.

I used sme to apply they where easy to use and i found them helpful
Reply 4
Original post by kates4745
I used sme to apply they where easy to use and i found them helpful

ok thanks for replying

ok thanks for replying

My pleasure
well im preparing for the 2022 exams of trakia medicine my problem is my bio and chemie marks are B for both , will it be hard for me to get in ? they are low because i was a lazy student in my 9th and 10th grades i dont think the competitive exams will be problematic for me , the only thing is my 4 year marks are low for example for biology it is 81.7
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat for Vet.
Ready to share flat with vet students or med students Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am from Dubai but Indian by Nationality.
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat for Vet.
Ready to share flat with vet students or med students Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am from Dubai but Indian by Nationality.
Thanks

Hi,

I have a seat for vet med at Trakia too in September. How are you finding accom?
Hi,

I have a seat for vet med at Trakia too in September. How are you finding accom?

Checking in the net, where are you from?
Checking in the net, where are you from?

I am indian, but i’m from the UK. whats your name? im also struggling to find accom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending