The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

I am not sure where to begin

morning:smile:
I have enrolled on an access module just to test the waters about how I would feel about studying with the OU.
I had in mind, after this access module, to study BSc (honours) psychology with counselling. First off all I was hoping some people who studied or even attempted to, could give me some of their personal experiences about this.
I also looked at a Foundation Degree in Counselling, but the entry requirements for this includes previously having done Level 2 and 3 Certificates for Counselling and a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling through a CPCAB centre. I have sent them an enquiry and I am eligible to do blended learning but i'm still waiting to hear back about costs. So again if anybody has completed these please give me some advice.
I did have a quick look through a couple of posts on here last night about people who have started the BSc (honours) at OU and I was somewhat put off and felt that I was signing myself up for a fall
Anything anyone can advise me with I will be grateful positive or negative!
Original post by _becky#
morning:smile:
I have enrolled on an access module just to test the waters about how I would feel about studying with the OU.
I had in mind, after this access module, to study BSc (honours) psychology with counselling. First off all I was hoping some people who studied or even attempted to, could give me some of their personal experiences about this.
I also looked at a Foundation Degree in Counselling, but the entry requirements for this includes previously having done Level 2 and 3 Certificates for Counselling and a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling through a CPCAB centre. I have sent them an enquiry and I am eligible to do blended learning but i'm still waiting to hear back about costs. So again if anybody has completed these please give me some advice.
I did have a quick look through a couple of posts on here last night about people who have started the BSc (honours) at OU and I was somewhat put off and felt that I was signing myself up for a fall
Anything anyone can advise me with I will be grateful positive or negative!

I don't know much about the BSc psychology with counselling course but I suggest asking your question on Reddit as well as you're more likely to get an proper answer there. I know this isn't much help but I find Reddit can be a bit more useful. :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
thank you:smile:
Original post by Anonymous)I don't know much about the BSc psychology with counselling course but I suggest asking your question on Reddit as well as you're more likely to get an proper answer there. I know this isn't much help but I find Reddit can be a bit more useful. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest