The Student Room Group

Which university to choose?

Good evening. I am a second year student reading law via distance learning and am mid-way through my academic year. I have applied for year 2 transfer to study in the UK.

I have received offers from University of East Anglia & University of Leicester and am torn between these choices. I am also waiting for Cardiff and Newcastle Law admissions to get back to me.

It would be great if I can get some advice on which offer to accept in the event where I have a successful application for all four universities.

Thank you!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by norturn
Good evening. I am a second year student reading law via distance learning and am mid-way through my academic year. I have applied for year 2 transfer to study in the UK.

I have received offers from University of East Anglia & University of Leicester and am torn between these choices. I am also waiting for Cardiff and Newcastle Law admissions to get back to me.

It would be great if I can get some advice on which offer to accept in the event where I have a successful application for all four universities.

Thank you!

I think you are doing good that you are waiting for the Cardiff but the second option I would suggest you is to get answer from the East Anglia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending