The Student Room Group

bad at ucat

Is there any one who did completely differently in ucat than medify
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by mikoimran
am i the only one who is finding ucat so hard. so many people saying how they are getting more than 2800 in the actual mock. but for me it is looking impossible to get more than 2600 even after doing 4 hours of practice for 4 weeks. i have tried evry tip i could but no luck. now academically i never get less than a stars mostly and a in every test and exam. and mostly 9 in my gcse then why am i finding it just impossible to get more than 2600 in any mocks. i have done about 10000 question but i have lost hope at this point and i have my ucat in 8 days. also i am sure that rescheduling my ucat is not gonna do me any good cause i failed to see any improvement after so much revision. please tell me there is someone who did really bad in ur revision but good really good in their ucat and dont say 700 as a bad score because thats my best scoring

I would say extend the date at least for 2 weeks. Try and do mocks and see where your going wrong and then keep doing questions on those. Also are u using medify? I was going from 2100 to 3300 in just a month. I feel like you might struggling with technique and finding the suitable perspective when approaching these questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending