The Student Room Group

Student finance help/ evidence..

Hi,
I withdrew from a pgce in October. And now I've applied to begin a healthcare degree in January 2024. For student finance, this means that I will have two applications in the same year cycle.

SFE have asked me to ask my university to provide a letter stating that I am transferring. But I am not transferring? I withdrew from my old course. And I've applied to a whole different uni and course.

Help???
Original post by ibn__m7md
Hi,
I withdrew from a pgce in October. And now I've applied to begin a healthcare degree in January 2024. For student finance, this means that I will have two applications in the same year cycle.

SFE have asked me to ask my university to provide a letter stating that I am transferring. But I am not transferring? I withdrew from my old course. And I've applied to a whole different uni and course.

Help???

Hi there, if you withdrew from 1 course and change to a different one during the same Academic Year it can be classed as a 'Transfer'. Did your previous university send your Withdrawal notice over to us? Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending