The Student Room Group

Contextual offer

Does a contextual offer apply to existing grades (ie grades which I already achieved) and does it still apply when transferring internally within a university? I am a first year and I’m thinking of transferring to a different course within the same uni and restart due to some personal circumstances.
Original post by mamasa
Does a contextual offer apply to existing grades (ie grades which I already achieved) and does it still apply when transferring internally within a university? I am a first year and I’m thinking of transferring to a different course within the same uni and restart due to some personal circumstances.

It should apply for achieved grades and transferring will be up to the university. Try emailing the admissions office to find out
Reply 2
Original post by spectrum84
It should apply for achieved grades and transferring will be up to the university. Try emailing the admissions office to find out
So theoretically it should apply to internal transfer? Ive only seen cases where people transfer to a different uni through UCAS. I have already emailed the relevant department about my transfer but have waited for over 8 weeks, so just want a quicker answer
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by mamasa
So theoretically it should apply to internal transfer? Ive only seen cases where people transfer to a different uni through UCAS. I have already emailed the relevant department about my transfer but have waited for over 8 weeks, so just want a quicker answer

That is a long time to be waiting for a reply. Try emailing them again or if you can find a phone number give them a ring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending