The Student Room Group

Level 3 BTec sports and exercise science

I have just finished my 1st year, I passed the assignments and one exam, but 2 points short of passing the anatomy exam. This means I’m in limbo on what happens next, I have messaged my tutor with no reply as yet. What will happen with the second year of the course, can I complete it or not with failing the anatomy exam.
Original post by poppets3
I have just finished my 1st year, I passed the assignments and one exam, but 2 points short of passing the anatomy exam. This means I’m in limbo on what happens next, I have messaged my tutor with no reply as yet. What will happen with the second year of the course, can I complete it or not with failing the anatomy exam.

You might be able to resit the external assessment but that would take place at the next exam sitting so there would be a wait. You could also potentially consider a review of marking but your mark could go up or down so it's a risk you would have to weigh up.

I'd wait and see what your tutor says when they reply to you - but don't panic, you'll have options :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending