The Student Room Group

Biomedical science

Hi,

Was wondering if I can get into biomedical Science without any a levels an only a BTEC in sports
Reply 1
IMG_0657.jpeg
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

Was wondering if I can get into biomedical Science without any a levels an only a BTEC in sports

This is a screenshot from the entry requirements for QUB, where it is very prescriptive about what they will and won’t accept. I find it unlikely that a BTEC in sport is going to translate well to biomedical science to be honest and this would appear to support that. The best thing to do is to get onto the university course pages and look up the requirements for each uni you’re interested in, although from a quick search I couldn’t find any that would accept this particular BTEC.

Have you considered something like sports science instead?
Reply 2
Original post by Paddy2005
IMG_0657.jpegThis is a screenshot from the entry requirements for QUB, where it is very prescriptive about what they will and won’t accept. I find it unlikely that a BTEC in sport is going to translate well to biomedical science to be honest and this would appear to support that. The best thing to do is to get onto the university course pages and look up the requirements for each uni you’re interested in, although from a quick search I couldn’t find any that would accept this particular BTEC.

Have you considered something like sports science instead?

can you check if ntu accept it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending