The Student Room Group

Preston bus pass 🚌

Hi

I’m looking for advice on travelling around Preston when I go to uclan, there seem to be arrange of bus pass options but I cannot decide which one is best. From looking I think I will need travel for citi and central though would consider one that goes to Blackpool as well if it’s not much more expensive 🚎
Original post by Courtney2023
Hi

I’m looking for advice on travelling around Preston when I go to uclan, there seem to be arrange of bus pass options but I cannot decide which one is best. From looking I think I will need travel for citi and central though would consider one that goes to Blackpool as well if it’s not much more expensive 🚎

@UCLan Ambassador should be able to advise you.
Original post by Courtney2023
Hi

Hi Courtney!

UCLan is situated really close to the city centre, it's only about a 10 minute walk from our campus into town. If you are looking to travel further around, have a look at the trains to Blackpool as they are quicker! I have linked here more details on how to reach our campus! Personally, I have found that everything I need in town has always been in walking distance for me! If you have any further questions, let me know!

- Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest