The Student Room Group

Should I call student finance?

I’m starting uni in September and applied for sfe before the deadline, however my parents didn’t provide enough evidence so my maintenance loan is at £6K. We provided more details but it’s still processing. I’m stressed that I’ll be getting £6k whilst living outside and at a London uni. Should I give them a call to ask them about it?
Original post by Cloudster
I’m starting uni in September and applied for sfe before the deadline, however my parents didn’t provide enough evidence so my maintenance loan is at £6K. We provided more details but it’s still processing. I’m stressed that I’ll be getting £6k whilst living outside and at a London uni. Should I give them a call to ask them about it?

If you log into your account, you can raise your query with SFE via the live chat function.

If the additional information you have given doesn't result in an increase to your maintenance loan, will your parents be able to help you by making up the difference?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
If you log into your account, you can raise your query with SFE via the live chat function.

If the additional information you have given doesn't result in an increase to your maintenance loan, will your parents be able to help you by making up the difference?

Thank you, I’ll try talking to them.

No, I know I’ll get more than £6K because it’s just my mum. But honestly I just want the rent covered because that cost the most

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending