The Student Room Group

Masters loan dates

Hi ,need help

My masters starts in January and I got approved for a loan by student finance.It’s states the loan is for 1 year ,however my masters is for 15 months.I can not receive any payments as uni needs me to update information to Student Finance so that my registration can be confirmed hence release payments.Uni said details are wrong and my student finance application should be corrected before I can have my attendance confirmed.How long does changing the course details take.Quite worried .
Original post by Mk lutra
Hi ,need help

My masters starts in January and I got approved for a loan by student finance.It’s states the loan is for 1 year ,however my masters is for 15 months.I can not receive any payments as uni needs me to update information to Student Finance so that my registration can be confirmed hence release payments.Uni said details are wrong and my student finance application should be corrected before I can have my attendance confirmed.How long does changing the course details take.Quite worried .

Hi there, So we can look into the loan query for you please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Or by calling us on 0300 100 0031. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending