The Student Room Group

GCSEs

I took my GCSEs got a grade 5 I wanted to better but I ended up trying to juggle a levels and GCSEs and I had some serious and anxiety because I was pressured to try and fix everything I ended getting a grade 4 in my resist so will this affect my application ? I am so upset right now and just down cause I always mess up and now it’s going to cost me my dream career (I need some help)
Reply 1
a grade 4 is a pass, this is all most universities are looking for
Original post by Anonymous
I took my GCSEs got a grade 5 I wanted to better but I ended up trying to juggle a levels and GCSEs and I had some serious and anxiety because I was pressured to try and fix everything I ended getting a grade 4 in my resist so will this affect my application ? I am so upset right now and just down cause I always mess up and now it’s going to cost me my dream career (I need some help)

Hiya,

Are you interested in going to university? If so, which course are you interested in studying? Entry requirements should be on each course webpage, so you can gauge an idea now on their requirements.

If you have an idea on which course, or university, you are interested in, you can usually contact their Admissions department too and have a chat about your situation. Feel free to contact our Admissions team anytime via email: [email protected].

I think it's also important to point out that you can still achieve your dream career - It may seem upsetting and overwhelming right now, but there is always a path to go down to achieve this! You got this!

Let us know if you have any queries,

Jemma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending