The Student Room Group

A levels

Hi, I want to do Law at University, and I am planning to apply to top unis. The A levels I chose are Politics, History and Economics. I was planning on adding Spanish or Math but they said it isn’t necessary so I was thinking if Russell group Unis mind only taking these A levels.
If you pull together a list of all your preferred universities, get in touch with them all directly and check. Their websites may have enough details for you to use but it's always good to triple check with the admission teams as they will be different between each university.

In case you fancy checking out a university outside of the Russell group, we would be a good shout! We are the current UK number 1 for graduates in employment, linked our Law courses here just in case :smile:
Reply 2
adding spanish or maths is NOT necessary, as unis only take into account 3 a levels, and generally are indifferent to people applying with four. It is better to get 3 A*s or 2A*s and an A than to get A*A*AA or A*AAA. you might want to do some research on each course you want to apply to - for law the russel group unis only need an essay subject such as history that you're already planning on taken, so you'll be fine!!

Quick Reply

Latest