The Student Room Group

Can i apply for master after receiving my third year grades instead of using 2nd

So I'm currently looking to apply for a master degree in commercial law entering the third year of a Russell group uni. I received a grade of 65% for my second year, although the grade may get me into a decent university, I'm aiming at Oxbridge and the top 3 London universities and that may not be enough. Presumably I receive 75% and above for my third year, will it be too late to apply for the 2024 Master September entries?
Original post by Papafrankuu
So I'm currently looking to apply for a master degree in commercial law entering the third year of a Russell group uni. I received a grade of 65% for my second year, although the grade may get me into a decent university, I'm aiming at Oxbridge and the top 3 London universities and that may not be enough. Presumably I receive 75% and above for my third year, will it be too late to apply for the 2024 Master September entries?

They make conditional offers, the same as A levels, so they will set the grade they want, and you have to make it to take up the place.
Original post by Papafrankuu

Hey,

As said above, they make you a conditional offer if you're in your final year, so you can definitely apply this year for 2024 entry! When I applied for my master's a couple years ago (I was also in my final year at the time) I applied late (in July/August) and was still awaiting my results and was then accepted once I got my results! :smile:

Hope this helps & best of luck with everything!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending