The Student Room Group

Don't know if I made the right choice?

I currently took an aerospace degree at a big aerospsce company, i don't know if I did the right choice? The applications process was rigorous, yet I keep second guessing, not as rigorous as imperial aero test, that was insane.

But at the same time, it is engineering, i rejected my choices at the universities, all RG.

I've evaulated the situation but, even so, i keep second guessing myself.

i only got through since I was on the reserve list and now i feel like i got lucky as people didnt meet their grade.
Original post by Sadman123
I currently took an aerospace degree at a big aerospsce company, i don't know if I did the right choice? The applications process was rigorous, yet I keep second guessing, not as rigorous as imperial aero test, that was insane.

But at the same time, it is engineering, i rejected my choices at the universities, all RG.

I've evaulated the situation but, even so, i keep second guessing myself.

i only got through since I was on the reserve list and now i feel like i got lucky as people didnt meet their grade.

Luck is a part of strength. You made the right choice. You specify RG universities, but that is just a name attached to the uni, doesnt make the course any different.
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Luck is a part of strength. You made the right choice. You specify RG universities, but that is just a name attached to the uni, doesnt make the course any different.

That is true, and plus it is engineering.

Quick Reply

Latest