The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Uni choices

I had offers from KCL (ABC), UCL (ABC) and Imperial (A*AA) for biomedical engineering. I firmed KCL because that's where I wanted to go but asking around now I feel like I may have made a wrong choice picking the least prestigious of the 3. I just want to know if ill have similar opportunities at KCL and if it was the right choice to make
Original post by Anonymous
I had offers from KCL (ABC), UCL (ABC) and Imperial (A*AA) for biomedical engineering. I firmed KCL because that's where I wanted to go but asking around now I feel like I may have made a wrong choice picking the least prestigious of the 3. I just want to know if ill have similar opportunities at KCL and if it was the right choice to make

If KCL is where you wanted to go, then you've made absolutely the right choice for you. Other people might be fixed on "prestige", but there was clearly something about KCL, or the course at KCL, which appealled to you. That's what's important.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Try calling ucas and try getting It changed
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest