The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Accommodation issue

Hello everyone.
I am allocated a room (SHRJ08) very far from my friend(SHRM14) even after multiple requests sent to the university halls accomodation team to give us adjacent rooms.

Is there any chances that the university will resolve this or should i cancel my halls residency contract?...thanks
Reply 1
I imagine uni accommodation will work to a fairly standard set of rules as trying to accommodate all the individual requirements and minor niggles raised would become unmanageable. If they have declined your request and are within the rules to do so then I think you have to accept this
(edited 8 months ago)
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Zarek
I imagine uni accommodation will work to a fairly standard set of rules as trying to accommodate all the individual requirements and minor niggles raised would become unmanageable. If they have declined your request an are within the rules to do so then I think you have to accept this

I understand and respect their management yet this is to my dismay that even after requesting 4 months before and several times, they did not take these into consideration.
Reply 3
Original post by Sakshi rajpura
I understand and respect their management yet this is to my dismay that even after requesting 4 months before and several times, they did not take these into consideration.

Did they explain why? It can genuinely become unmanageable if too many people want something that the system doesn’t allow for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending