The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield accommodation talk

I had booked the Sheffield accommodation talk over zoom today but it would not let me into the meeting. Is anyone else struggling with this issue? If you were in the meet is there anything important I need to know about? Did they say when accommodations will be available to book?
I'm also having this issue
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I emailed their accommodation office and they said they don't host the sheffield live session but the people who do are aware of the issue and trying to fix it. So they said just keep an eye on your emails as you'll get an email on how they intend to proceed.
Reply 3
Original post by sopy22
I had booked the Sheffield accommodation talk over zoom today but it would not let me into the meeting. Is anyone else struggling with this issue? If you were in the meet is there anything important I need to know about? Did they say when accommodations will be available to book?
yeah I also couldn't get in, it kept saying the meeting ID was expired
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
I emailed their accommodation office and they said they don't host the sheffield live session but the people who do are aware of the issue and trying to fix it. So they said just keep an eye on your emails as you'll get an email on how they intend to proceed.
Thank you! I will continue checking my emails in that case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending