The Student Room Group

Getting wet as a girl

So I’ve recently started having sex with my boyfriend and he’s my first, from the first time we did it it’s apparent to both of us that I get extremely wet, like wet enough that sometimes he slips out. I don’t know if this is a bad thing or not but it’s making me insecure? I don’t know if he will like that I’m that wet or if it’s a bad thing that I’m extremely wet at times. Any help? And anyway to reduce this?
Original post by Anonymous
So I’ve recently started having sex with my boyfriend and he’s my first, from the first time we did it it’s apparent to both of us that I get extremely wet, like wet enough that sometimes he slips out. I don’t know if this is a bad thing or not but it’s making me insecure? I don’t know if he will like that I’m that wet or if it’s a bad thing that I’m extremely wet at times. Any help? And anyway to reduce this?

Sounds more like inexperience, or poor technique on his part rather than wetness.
Original post by Anonymous

I would definitely not worry about what he thinks about it. As a guy its very hot when a girl is wet for you because it means she’s turned on by whatever you’re doing. No such thing as too wet for me.

Quick Reply

Latest